- plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes and age groups
- mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- devise, write and produce new materials, including audio and visual resources
- organize and get involved in social and cultural activities such as sports competitions, school parties, dinners and excursions
- attend and contribute to training sessions
- participate in marketing events for the language
- prepare information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
- undertake administrative tasks, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
Minimum 3 years’ experience at the same filed.