English is considered as the business language of the world. Due to globalisation, doing international business has become a main characteristic of most successful companies. Thus, it has become a must for any business to train its staff on using English fluently in order to tap into the global market.
- Vocabulary : Each unit introduces a new topic with a new set of vocabulary. Students learn new words through context which enable them to better understand them and use them in daily situations.
- Grammar : Each unit includes one or more grammar areas. Once a new rules is explained, students are tasked with doing a number of exercises to practise their newly-acquired skills. We believe that learning grammar should not be limited to structure, but should also include usage.
- Listening : Listening is a skill that is usually underrated in schools that many students still find it challenging to understand native speakers due to their lack of exposure to spoken English. Listening exercises aim at developing listening skills to enable student interact better with the language they hear.
- Speaking : Throughout the course, students listen to a wide variety of conversations that tackle day-to-day life situations. Students study these conversations and then engage in role-play exercises which teachers continuously evaluate their use of grammar, vocabulary, as well as intonation and pronunciation.
- Writing : General English courses develop writing skills from the ground up. Once students have acquired the necessary vocabulary and structural knowledge, they are asked to start producing written text to begin developing their writing skills.
In-class focus : The main purpose of this category of courses is to build a solid foundation that can eventually enable participants to communicate fluently. We place a great emphasis on building confidence and practising the skills that participants learn in class.
Progress check : Not only do instructors teach the materials required in class, they are also committed to periodically check student progress through a series of well built and organised testing system.
Short interactive sessions where participants are encouraged to use English with their peers to express their ideas and opinions. The main purpose of conversation classes is to increase the participants’ exposure to English in modern day-to-day contexts, as well as command of English in general. There is a wide variety of topics for every level. We believe that by placing students in an English-only environment, they will pick up the language easier and overcome their fear of using English in public.
- Customer Service
- General Writing Principles
- Business Correspondence
- Professional Email Writing
- Common Terminology